Opening plenary – Limits to Growth: where do we stand and where do we go from here?
The purpose of this plenary session is to identify the main issues raised by the growth and planetary limits’ nexus that we need to address to shift our economic model.
- Philippe Lamberts - MEP and Co-President (Greens/EFA), Beyond Growth Conference organiser
- Roberta Metsola - President of the European Parliament)
- Ursula Von der Leyen - President of the European Commission
- Sandrine Dixson-Declève - Co-President of the Club of Rome
- Jason Hickel - Professor, Autonomous University of Barcelona
- Adelaïde Charlier - Climate Justice and Human Rights activist
Documentation & Downloads
Member of the European Parliament (Greens/EFA) and Co-President of the Greens EFA/Group, Beyond Growth Conference organiser